Our Family of Brands
Together Visionworks (formerly Eye Care Centers of America, Inc.) and Davis Vision, Inc.'s optical retail provider Empire Vision Centers, Inc. are the fastest-growing optical retail organization in the United States. Consisting of more than 570 retail stores in 39 states and the District of Columbia through 12 retail store names, they are leaders in eye care services in each of their respective markets. Through our many stores, we are sure that you can find a location near you that will provide you with quality eyewear.
Please see our list of our store brands below to find a location nearest you.
- Offering nearly two hundred stores in several of states around the country, EyeMasters offers an impressive array of eyeglasses and contact lenses for you to choose from in order you to be stylish and see clearly.
- With over one hundred stores in several U.S. states, Visionworks has an amazing selection of glasses and contacts for you to choose from, including many designer and exclusive brands.
- If you need glasses in Washington D.C., eyeglass frames in Arlington, Virginia or contact lenses in Fairfax, Virginia, Hour Eyes has over twenty convenient locations to help you get the eyewear you need.
- Dr. Bizer's VisionWorld has several stores in Kentucky, Indiana and Tennessee, which means you can easily find eyeglasses in Louisville, contacts in Clarksville or eyeglass frames in Knoxville, respectfully.
- Dr. Bizer's ValuVision has two stores conveniently located in Lexington, Kentucky, which means if you need to find eyeglasses or contact lenses in Lexington, you can do so quickly and easily.
- If you need glasses in Nashville, Tennessee or reading glasses in Lexington, Kentucky, Doctor's ValuVision has over one dozen stores to service your eyewear needs conveniently and quickly.
- With several stores spread across New Jersey, Eye DRx can help you find a stylish set of glasses in Paramus or a set of prescription contacts in Morristown easily and conveniently.
- Offering over fifty stores spread across upstate New York, Empire Vision Centers helps you find designer reading glasses in Albany or exclusive contact lenses in Buffalo with convenience and affordability.
- Cambridge Eye Doctors offers over a dozen stores in Massachusetts, allowing their customers to conveniently find kids' glasses in Cambridge or contacts in Salem from several designer brands.
- Offering several stores in Pennsylvania, Total Vision Care makes it easy to find reading glasses in Lancaster or eyeglass frames in Pittsburgh.
- Vision World offers half-a-dozen stores in both Massachusetts and Rhode Island, making it easy for local residents to find prescription glasses in Boston or designer eyewear in Providence, respectfully.
- With several stores spread across New York state, Davis Vision easily allows their customers find designer glasses in Plainview, contacts in Medford or eyewear in Hauppauge.